Job Description and Application
Job Description and Main Purpose of the Role:
- Support the Manager in all aspects of Nursery matters.
- Must be conversant with all nursery Policies and Procedures, the Job Description of the Manager and all other staff, and must be able to manage the nursery is the absence of the Manager.
- Must work as part of the staff team and liaise between the staff and the Manager.
- Plan and deliver effective daily management of the nursery, in accordance with Company policy, all relevant legislation, plus local authority and OFSTED requirements.
- Ensure the provision of the Nursery is of the highest quality; providing a safe, stimulating and caring child-centered environment catering for the children’s educational and developmental needs.
- Ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards are maintained in the nursery at all times.
- Support the manager with recruitment and overall management of all childcare and other staff.
- Liaise closely with parents/carers to ensure high levels of involvement and customer satisfaction at all times.
Reports to: Nursery Manager
For full job spec and key responsibilities and accountabilities please click here