Job Description and Application
Job Description and Main Purpose of the Role:
- To plan and deliver effective daily management of the nursery, in accordance with Company policy, all relevant legislation, plus local authority and OFSTED requirements.
- To ensure the provision is of the highest quality; providing a safe, stimulating and caring child-centred environment catering for the children’s educational and developmental needs.
- To ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards are maintained in the nursery at all times.
- Responsibility for the recruitment and overall management of all childcare and other staff.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers to ensure high levels of involvement and customer satisfaction at all times.
Reports to: Director
For full job spec and key responsibilities and accountabilities please click here