Job Description and Application
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To ensure responsibility for the effective daily management of the nursery alongside the Deputy/Nursery Manager, to have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations and requirements, and to ensure that these are maintained at all times.
- To be a role model to the staff team. Be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children, dealing with staff and parent issues as they arise.
- To take responsibility alongside the Nursery Management Team for the safety, security and well-being of all children, staff and visitors at all times.
- To support the Deputy/Nursery Manager to ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed in line with Local Authority and Company procedures.
- To support the Management Team in leading the nursery to reach an Outstanding grading with Ofsted.
- To contribute to a rigorous action plan that supports the development of areas set out in the ‘Corporate Plan’.
- To embrace, understand and promote Little Pumpkins and to understand the role you play as a member of the management team in providing high levels of care and education.
Reports to: Nursery Manager
For full job spec and key responsibilities and accountabilities please click here