Every piece of food to be given to the children on our premises has been freshly prepared in our dedicated nursery kitchen. We provide a healthy well balanced diet and welcome any suggestions from parents. The meals we serve include:
- Breakfast – A range of non-sugared cereals, whole meal toast, water and milk
- Lunch – A two-course, hot meal consisting of meat (protein), vegetables (vitamins and minerals) and potato or pasta (carbohydrate) and a fruit-based, light dessert
- Snacks – A selection of dried fruit, breadsticks, rice cakes and a drink
- Drinks – Both water and milk are available to children throughout the day. In order to lessen sugar intake and maintain healthy teeth, we do not offer juice at any time
* We cater for vegetarians/vegans and special diets. * Water is available throughout the day and served at meal times.
Click below to see examples of our weekly lunch menus: